Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Not really acne..But bumpy skin on my forehead?

Discussion

Not really acne..But bumpy skin on my forehead?

Theres just all these bumps on my forehead, and tips for smooth skin? >.<

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

Secretblush13
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Yup

I've read only a dermatologist can extract those. I've been to a dermatologist to ask about it and he said "You can't do anything about it." I highly doubt that and think he just wanted me out of there. :/ Maybe someone can do extraction on those when you get a facial?

volta
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: Not really acne..But bumpy skin on my forehead?

Try using a retinoid at night. That *might* alleviate it a bit. 

mslupin
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: Not really acne..But bumpy skin on my forehead?

I have that on my cheeks and forehead, but I don't know how to get rid of it either. :/

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Re: Not really acne..But bumpy skin on my forehead?
volta posted:

Try using a retinoid at night. That *might* alleviate it a bit. 

Some sort of gentle exfoliation can help. They're probably clogged pores. Try adding baking soda to your cleanser and using that occasionally, or a retinoid, or some sort of chemical exfoliant. Also, if it's only on your forehead, it might be from a hair product? Try switching hair products.

skincaregirl22
5 months, 1 week ago
Re: Re: Re: Not really acne..But bumpy skin on my forehead?
LipglossandSpandex posted:

Some sort of gentle exfoliation can help. They're probably clogged pores. Try adding baking soda to your cleanser and using that occasionally, or a retinoid, or some sort of chemical exfoliant. Also, if it's only on your forehead, it might be from a hair product? Try switching hair products.

Try eliminating dairy. Some peoples skin reacts from dairy causing little bumps on face. Also make sure your skin care products do not have any fragrance or dyes in them. That could irritate your skin causing bumps.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend