Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Looking for oily hair tips!

Discussion

Looking for oily hair tips!

Have oily hair? We want to know how YOU care for and style it. Leave your tips below, and we might use them in an upcoming story on BeautyRiot.com. Thanks!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

GlitzyGal
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: Looking for oily hair tips!

If you are experiencing oily hair, here are a few recipes that willl help absorb any excess oil...The best part is the ingredients can be found at home, right in your kitchen.

check it out...Dry Shampoo Recipe

grass
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Tip for Oily Hair

I use vinegar for my hair. Put about 1 tablespoon of vinegar on your palm and massage it into your scalp. Leave it on for 5-10 minutes then wash hair with your favorite shampoo, preferably one with very nice smell to cover the sour scent of vinegar. Do this regiment for at least twice the first week and once a week after that. Vinegar decreases the oil in the scalp and also kills some of the bacteria that may cause dandruffs. :-) I hope you find this helpful.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend