Home » Community » Message Boards » » Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Discussion

Victoria's Secret Fashion Show

Did you watch the VS fashion show? What did you think?

All the Angels are beautiful, but I think Miranda Kerr definitely had the best makeup!!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
fun and sort of misleading

I love watching the show because I think it's super fun! I always try to recreate that VS SuperModel makeup look.  I love to pretend that I am and angel when i get ready to go out.  I really am however unimpressed with the model's bodies.  Someone please feed them!  Yes they are glamorous and beautiful but when I see their ribs it grosses me out.  I really hope that women (certainly young women, working on their confidence)  see this and understand that these angels aren't normal, that beautiful women have healthy diets and bodies.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
I loved it!

I'm obssessed with fashion so I love any runway show! I thought it was well done. I always envy how much fun the models seem to be having for victorias secret. I think that is why its one of my fav runway shows to watch.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend