Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Weight Loss diet?

Discussion

Weight Loss diet?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Weight Loss

There are so many diets on the market today, it's so hard to choose one, and even harder to choose the right one! However, there are lots of great weight loss advice articles here on our site, including: personal trainer tips and detox diet diaries. Good luck!

Anyone have any diet success stories? Share yours in the comments below.

makayla_baca
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Simple little diet tricks

One rule of dieting is if its not processed, meaning already made food items, then its probably healthy for you. Foods like fresh vegetables, fresh fruits and lean meat are good choics to make. You can always go to your local farmers market, where these items are cheaper and is grown from your local farmers/ ranches. They always have cook books for those who don't like eating foods uncooked.

Another good top to know is that we drink most of our calorie intake. Drinks like soda and juice have 130+ calories in one 8 oz. serving. Its always good to drink water. By the way I've heard the more water you drink, the more wieght you lose! Enough water can also save you from overly dry skin and chaped lips. It also helps with your hair and lets you eat less. The minimum amount is 8 8 oz. glasses a day.

These I've found to be very helpful.

I've lost 30 lbs. already by swapping these things out :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend