Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Win a Wash & Learn package from mybody!

Discussion

Win a Wash & Learn package from mybody!

Four members will win a Wash & Learn skincare package from mybody!

You can enter to win one of FOUR mybody product packs containing:

LoveMyBody Clean Routine

mybody Clean Routine Revitalizing Foaming Cleanser - Be in the routine of emanating pure, radiant and more beautiful skin. This calming, non-drying cleanser gently removes make-up, dirt and other skin impurities while preparing the skin to receive all the benefits of key anti-aging ingredients.

mybody Headband - a comfortable and convenient way to keep your hair away from your face while you cleanse!

mybody products are paraben free and tested on bodies, not animals! Key ingredients include: mySBP-13, Lauric Acid, Vitamin E and Aloe Vera.

Want to enter? Share your the ways you love YOUR body with fellow members in the comment section below, then fill out this form by 12pm EST on Monday, December 5.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
I love my body by treating it to some TLC once in a while.

I like to book a massage or facial every now and then for a little extra TLC.

lasvegasnv
elite
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: Win a Wash & Learn package from mybody!

By drinking a lot of water and using lotion

holly_hennessy_swint
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
I want to Win a Wash & Learn package from mybody!

I love my body by drinking lots of water and teas daily. I also use products that are gentle and try to use products that have natural ingredients.

holly_hennessy_swint
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Link to entry form

The link to the entry form just takes me to the main samples page. It is not taking me to a specific form to fill out for this contest :(  

anne_nelson
2 years, 4 months ago
How I love my body

First, I give it the best nutrition I can afford.  I also give it plenty of rest/sleep each day, and drink lots of water.  I keep it clean tenderly from head to toe.  I give it plenty of exercise, lots of water, and a massage now and then.  When part of it hurts, I treat it as required to prevent damage (heat therapy for muscle aches, don't demand too much of the injured part, hot/cold for sprains, etc).  Above all, no matter what shape my body is in, I love it!

evet
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
Love your body inside and out

Trying to eat as well as I can and now taking better care of my skin and what I put on it.  Different stuff for different parts.  I have not had a foam in awhile, but one that was interesting was a moisturizer.  I lent it to someone for one use and they used it up the following days without my knowing about it.  Most of all finding a place inside myself that feels better which reflects on how you look outside too.

lisa_bohm_klein
2 years, 4 months ago
win a wash & learn package

I take a nice long bubble bath and read a gossip mag with the door locked so my kids can't get in :)

nutmeg237
2 years, 4 months ago
I love My body

I love my body by eating healthy, excersiing daily and using products like My Body with are paraben free and include Vitamin E and Aloe Vera to keep my skin healthy and glowing .

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend