Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » Packing Makeup for all your Holiday trips!

Discussion

Packing Makeup for all your Holiday trips!

The Holidays are here and with some of us going away on trips.  I don't know about you, but I always have a hard time when it comes to condensing my makeup/beauty bag.  I found this great article on How to Pack Your Beauty Products Like A Pro!  Have you ever had to give up an item going through security because it was over 3oz? 

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

ObsessionIsBeautiful
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Packing Makeup for all your Holiday trips!

I have never gotten something taken away through security.  Usually, whenever I get samples, I'll keep them because I know I'll be flying somewhere within the near future.  Or, I just go out and buy the travel sizes of some products- like my primers, perfumes... and I put my moisturizers into the travel size containers that you can get at any drugstore.  I try and take an eyeshadow pallette so I don't have to take so many of them! :)

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
RE: Travel Makeup

Great tips for packing makeup, thanks for sharing! I also LOVE the idea of stocking up on samples - that is so handy when traveling!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend