Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Creating reviews

Discussion

Creating reviews

If you cannot find a product you would like to review, is there a way to add the product to the review list?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
RE: Adding Products for Reviews

Yes, there's a forum just for that! Post your product requests there and we'll make sure they get added to our database!

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Sephora's Hello Kitty Beauty line was never added

I brought this up a few months ago in this very forum.  Someone said that all of HK's products from Sephora's site, including the special editions, was added here.  But when I did a search for them, no results are found.

There was many more requests in this forum to add products; I don't know about those.  I just did a "Sephora Hello Ktty" search and nothing comes up.  I wanted to review a couple of products. 

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
RE: Hello Kitty

Thanks for letting me know! I'll forward this along to make sure those products get added.

UPDATE: Try searching "Hello Kitty" rather than "Sephora Hello Kitty." Thanks!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend