Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » HELP!! Best pressed powder!! any suggestions?!

Discussion

HELP!! Best pressed powder!! any suggestions?!

hi guys.. i do have combination skin to oily.. and i cant seem to find a good pressed powder that has SPF in it..has a flawless finish and keep my makeup intact?! any suggestions ?!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

ObsessionIsBeautiful
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: HELP!! Best pressed powder!! any suggestions?!

Benefit's "Hellow Flawless" for sure!  It's SPF 15 and comes it a variety of shades.  LOVE the way it feels- not too cakey!

23Amber
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
It's not pressed

Hi - Bare Escentuals Mineral Veil works great for me.  It's not pressed but does come in a case you can toss in your makeup bag.  I've been using BE for over 13 years now and I love it.  Yes, it does have an SPF25.  I get mine at QVC, but there are boutiques around the country and they will let you sample it before you buy.  And it does come in different shades if you want that.

Mssaralee18
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
HI GUYS!!!

Thank you so much for the great suggestions and information! i will surely try each and every one of them if i can get them hehe .. keep it up guys!!

Sharon_Yi
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
I have 13 options for you!

Why don't you try checking out our readers' top 13 powders? I'm sure you'll find one that'll work for you!

volta
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: HELP!! Best pressed powder!! any suggestions?!

Benefit "Hello Flawless"

Rahiella
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
HELP!! Best pressed powder!! any suggestions?!

I agree! I've been using benefit flawless for a few years now.  No complaintes!

Here is the link to the review:  http://www.totalbeauty.com/reviews/product/6385382/benefit-hello-flawless

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend