Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Shampoo/Conditioner for fine, color treated hair?

Discussion

Shampoo/Conditioner for fine, color treated hair?

I'm looking for a new shampoo (salon brand or grocery store I don't care) for my fine hair.  I also color it so it's extra prone to breaking and fly-aways.  I try to avoid heat styling, but it does happen occasionally.  I'm looking for products that will keep my hair strong and healthy without weighing it down too much, any suggestions?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

brandyc89
2 years ago
Re: Shampoo/Conditioner for fine, color treated hair?

try wella brilliance for fine/normal hair.. It is a salon brand.. Its a light weight formula that wont weigh your hair down.. It has orchid extract so it smells AMAZING. its a color portecting shampoo that really helps hold in the color.. it also has diamond dust to add some illumination to your hair giving it a glimering sheen! Even helps prevent environmental damage and fading.. The conditioner leaves hair feeling hydrated and moisturized without be heavy and weighing hair down and its pretty affordable.. they also have a few color protect stlying protducts.. hope this helpsLaughing

TeresaDouglas
2 years ago
Re: Shampoo/Conditioner for fine, color treated hair?

Aussie Moist Conditioner is a good store brand for color-treated, fly-away hair. I color my hair also, and this product works better than any other store brand I've tried.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend