Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » New haircare routine HELP me pick right haircare line?

Discussion

New haircare routine HELP me pick right haircare line?

I have started taking better care of my hair, concentrating on hydration and whatnot, after wrongly thinking my hair was greasy for years. I want to try the L'Oreal sulfate free shampoos, because my hair is pretty fine and fragile (trying to wean myself of colouring it) My hair is natually wavy and I want to grow it past my shoulders. So my question is: what line is the best for this? Everpure, eversleek, or everstrong? Or is there a specific combination you can reccomend?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Haircare

I have been trying to grow out my hair for ages, and I think I have finally found the perfect combination of products. Before I got into this routine of products, my hair was extremely dry, hard to manage, and broke off. After using this regimen for just a few weeks, I am retaining length and loving my hair. Here is everything that I use:

Giovanni Smooth as Silk Shampoo and Conditioner(this is a sulfate free shampoo that won't dry out your hair, and gives tons of great moisture)

Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine Leave in Conditioning Cream(I use it after every wash, and sometimes in between washes on the ends if they're feeling a bit dry. It smells great and it's the best leave-in I've found, and so cheap!)

Garnier Fructis Sleek n Shine anti-frizz Serum(helps seal in the moistrue and smells great)

And last but not least, I spray on Aphogee Keratin Restructurizer a couple of times a week, usually after washing. This is a light protein that will really help stop breakage if that is an issue for you. I would be careful not to use it too often(it's tempting after you see the great results!) because too much protein can overwhelm your hair. A little of this stuff goes a long way, and I love it. 

Hope that helps! Good luck!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend