Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

Discussion

Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

Two members will win six NEOVA® treatment products with a retail value of hundreds of dollars!

You can enter to win a treatment package from NEOVA®, the leader in photodamage repair technology. The treatment package contains the following products specifically formulated to treat common skincare problems:

Neova Treatment PackageDNA Total Repair: DNA Total Repair is a groundbreaking formula that speeds recovery from previous sun-inflicted damage and intensifies the skin's ability to self-correct in order to resist future damage. Through natural recuperation, symptoms of collagen degradation are reduced and visible signs of fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations and diminished.

Eye Therapy: A regenerating treatment with Copper Peptide Complex and DNA Repair Mitosomes, which reduces the appearance of puffiness, dark under-eye circles and wrinkles.

Antioxidant Cleansing Milk: Antioxidants and natural ingredients work together to counteract damaging free radicals and reduce the signs of aging. The rich, soap-free cleanser is gentle enough for daily use and removes excess oil, embedded dirt and makeup, and delivers essential moisture to the skin.

Maximum Body Repair
: Maximum Body Repair reinvents skin repair with an advanced formula of age-defying Copper Peptide Complex and DNA repair technology. It nourishes and restores the skin by aiding in the prevention and correction of visible damage from UV exposure, dramatically firming and improving the signs of premature, intrinsic and UV aging.

Matrix Active Retinol: Matrix Active Retinol is an innovative, refining facial treatment with patented active retinol technology that targets trouble spots caused by photodamage and visible marks from post-acne trauma. The treatment delivers fast, effective results within 14 days, without the irritation seen by retinol-based prescription strength products.

Intense Brightening Complex: Specifically designed to treat localized hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone, Intense Brightening Complex is uniquely formulated with highly effective brighteners to diminish the appearance of discolorations without irritating side effects.

Want to enter? Share your skincare woes with fellow members in the comment section below, then fill out this form by 12pm EST on Monday, November 28.

Have you used any of these NEOVA products, or do you want to learn more about them? Visit our NEOVA reviews section to learn more and leave your feedback.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

30 Replies

23Amber
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Simple Aging

I just have an aging body (1/2 century plus) and all of these would help out tremendously!  The brightening complex sounds really enticing to me!Kiss

toddfan
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
Neova

I would love to try the eye therapy.

jennifer_wilczynski
2 years, 5 months ago
dry skin then oily

i have dry skin and some wrinkles forming by my eyebrows but when i use moisturizer (olay) it gets oily and then i breakout.  i can't win.  maybe this will  be what helps me?

kenyan
2 years, 5 months ago
NEOVA

At 58 it would be a shorter list of what is not wrong with my skin! I put such high expectations on the "newest" skin care product and then am completely disappointed. Would, however, like to try this program and finally see some results.

bison61
2 years, 5 months ago
fine lines

I am starting to notice fine lines and aging skin. The products I use do not seen to make much difference. My skin will also get red if the product is too strong

tiramisu392 (at) yahoo.com

BengalsGal
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
MY SKIN NEEDS TO DIAL 911!!!

My biggest skin problem is that, even though I'm in my late 40's, I still have oil skin on my nose and forehead, and I still get breakouts. I've yet to find anything that will moisturize without making my skin look oily and causing blemishes. Also, I have a few acne scars and brown spots from the sun.

bhfreebh
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Wrinkkles

48 and they are right between my forhead - ugh!

sweettpea29
allstar
2 years, 4 months ago
Gentler?

The Matrix Active Retinol sounds interesting.  That seems like it might be worth a try.

calidreamin87
2 years, 4 months ago
Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

I have dry, sensitive skin with UV damage.

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 4 months ago
Congrats to our winners!

Congrats to the NEOVA winners, Carolyn and Jen. You'll be receiving an email on how to claim your prize.

Please visit www.totalbeauty.com/community to enter our next contest!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend