Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

Discussion

Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

Two members will win six NEOVA® treatment products with a retail value of hundreds of dollars!

You can enter to win a treatment package from NEOVA®, the leader in photodamage repair technology. The treatment package contains the following products specifically formulated to treat common skincare problems:

Neova Treatment PackageDNA Total Repair: DNA Total Repair is a groundbreaking formula that speeds recovery from previous sun-inflicted damage and intensifies the skin's ability to self-correct in order to resist future damage. Through natural recuperation, symptoms of collagen degradation are reduced and visible signs of fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations and diminished.

Eye Therapy: A regenerating treatment with Copper Peptide Complex and DNA Repair Mitosomes, which reduces the appearance of puffiness, dark under-eye circles and wrinkles.

Antioxidant Cleansing Milk: Antioxidants and natural ingredients work together to counteract damaging free radicals and reduce the signs of aging. The rich, soap-free cleanser is gentle enough for daily use and removes excess oil, embedded dirt and makeup, and delivers essential moisture to the skin.

Maximum Body Repair
: Maximum Body Repair reinvents skin repair with an advanced formula of age-defying Copper Peptide Complex and DNA repair technology. It nourishes and restores the skin by aiding in the prevention and correction of visible damage from UV exposure, dramatically firming and improving the signs of premature, intrinsic and UV aging.

Matrix Active Retinol: Matrix Active Retinol is an innovative, refining facial treatment with patented active retinol technology that targets trouble spots caused by photodamage and visible marks from post-acne trauma. The treatment delivers fast, effective results within 14 days, without the irritation seen by retinol-based prescription strength products.

Intense Brightening Complex: Specifically designed to treat localized hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone, Intense Brightening Complex is uniquely formulated with highly effective brighteners to diminish the appearance of discolorations without irritating side effects.

Want to enter? Share your skincare woes with fellow members in the comment section below, then fill out this form by 12pm EST on Monday, November 28.

Have you used any of these NEOVA products, or do you want to learn more about them? Visit our NEOVA reviews section to learn more and leave your feedback.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

30 Replies

GlitzGlamBudget
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
My biggest woe

My biggest woe is the constant changes in my skin, certain spots will be dry, other spots will be oily! I have yet to find a product that I can keep using for month and months!

azdrienne
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
Woe is me!

What frustrates me most is that my skin is not evenly toned. Or textured, for that matter. And every time I get a routine working, the weather changes and my skin reacts with utter failure. Blah!

jerseygirl2008
2 years, 5 months ago
Beauty woes

My biggest beauty woe is that we can't stop time from passing!! I don't want to age!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
My woes are dry skin and age spots, and lately acne for the first time in my life! ugh!

roni_mahoney
2 years, 5 months ago
why o why

can`t I just love my skin? I have not found that one facial product that I love to love yet. I have some uneven color and the fine lines are not so fine. Any suggestions to help me love the skin I am in? Frown

evet
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
Multiple skin care woes

Having to treat different parts of my face with different products because it is combination skin in just too many ways makes it a new woe a day.    No crows feet at the eyes yet, but the lids are not as smooth and need moisturizing.  Forehead, a bit oily, but lower by the jaw dry.  Under the eyeglasses, it takes a beating but only I can feel and see the annoying lines, indentations, and need for non-oily treatment. 

GlowGirl
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
My porey woes. ;)

I continue to seek help with my enlarged pores around my nose. I follow a regiment and they still cause too much oil.

mecmec
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
win!

i've never actually used a neova product, hoping i win! but i hate when i use something shimmer-y and it makes my pores look huge!

diane_alverson
2 years, 5 months ago
Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

I would love to win this package as at 60, my face is so drowned out and dull with wrinkles popping up around my mouth and my eyes. I'm getting more age spots on my face also. I definitely need some help. I've spent so much money over the years on my face and products have worked a little, but not much. I can't get rid of the blackheads that keep popping up. I can't afford the expensive products right now, as I lost my job over a year ago. I am alive, in body and sole and would love to have my face looking alive again, so I would be whole and feel good about myself again. Please.......consider me as a great example for this package. Thank you.Cry

LilyBiscuit7
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Skin Woes

Well, I have combination skin with a very oily t zone. I'm also prone to breakouts, very fair and need anti-aging products....that's all....lol I'm actively looking for a line of skin care that I can stay with. What products are you using??  Smile

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend