Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

Discussion

Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

Two members will win six NEOVA® treatment products with a retail value of hundreds of dollars!

You can enter to win a treatment package from NEOVA®, the leader in photodamage repair technology. The treatment package contains the following products specifically formulated to treat common skincare problems:

Neova Treatment PackageDNA Total Repair: DNA Total Repair is a groundbreaking formula that speeds recovery from previous sun-inflicted damage and intensifies the skin's ability to self-correct in order to resist future damage. Through natural recuperation, symptoms of collagen degradation are reduced and visible signs of fine lines, wrinkles and discolorations and diminished.

Eye Therapy: A regenerating treatment with Copper Peptide Complex and DNA Repair Mitosomes, which reduces the appearance of puffiness, dark under-eye circles and wrinkles.

Antioxidant Cleansing Milk: Antioxidants and natural ingredients work together to counteract damaging free radicals and reduce the signs of aging. The rich, soap-free cleanser is gentle enough for daily use and removes excess oil, embedded dirt and makeup, and delivers essential moisture to the skin.

Maximum Body Repair
: Maximum Body Repair reinvents skin repair with an advanced formula of age-defying Copper Peptide Complex and DNA repair technology. It nourishes and restores the skin by aiding in the prevention and correction of visible damage from UV exposure, dramatically firming and improving the signs of premature, intrinsic and UV aging.

Matrix Active Retinol: Matrix Active Retinol is an innovative, refining facial treatment with patented active retinol technology that targets trouble spots caused by photodamage and visible marks from post-acne trauma. The treatment delivers fast, effective results within 14 days, without the irritation seen by retinol-based prescription strength products.

Intense Brightening Complex: Specifically designed to treat localized hyperpigmentation and uneven skin tone, Intense Brightening Complex is uniquely formulated with highly effective brighteners to diminish the appearance of discolorations without irritating side effects.

Want to enter? Share your skincare woes with fellow members in the comment section below, then fill out this form by 12pm EST on Monday, November 28.

Have you used any of these NEOVA products, or do you want to learn more about them? Visit our NEOVA reviews section to learn more and leave your feedback.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

30 Replies

Gingerpye
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Enter to Win a NEOVA® Treatment Package!

My biggest woe is I can't find one product that I love and totally works.  Some things work a little but I want more results!  Maybe this will be the one.

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Skin woe!

I HATE my freckles. I had the most beautiful, even skin when I was younger, and years of being out in the sun have given me terribly uneven skin tone and unsightly freckles. I would love to get rid of them!

lasvegasnv
elite
2 years, 5 months ago

I would say sensitive skin that can't handle too many harsh chemicals in products.

MissXu
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Prevention is Key!

So lucky for me, I still have relatively wrinkle-free skin. Unfortunate, my skin tone has always been dull and uneven. The Intense Brightening Complex sounds absolutely amazing I would love to try the entire kit as prevention is key! 

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
Skincare Woes

My biggest skincare woe is dry skin.  I try to keep it moisturized but it still gets dry, as well as oily.  I hate breakouts on my skin and like my skin to look younger without the wrinkles or eye puffiness.

jeni27
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
skincare woes

My skincare woes would have to be sun damaged skin as the sun damages my skin giving me wrinkles when in the sun without sunscreen on and also red spots on skin from sun exposure.  Therefore, it is a task of mine to always remember to put sunscreen on skin. The crow's feet around the eye that go out toward ears can be moisturized with a spf eye cream to help as the sun just accelerates the speed of crow's feet getting more noticeable. 

volta
elite
2 years, 5 months ago

Hormonal acne + eczema + harsh desert climate! 

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
my skincare woes

I cant seem to get rid of the black bags under my eyes and my acne scars.  I always have people telling me I look tired all the time even when I had a good amount of sleep.

luxelife
2 years, 5 months ago

My biggest skin care woe is hormonal acne, and I'm in my mid-30s.  More importantly, I'm looking for effective treatments that not only prevent hormonal cystic acne but also diminish them and quickly repair post-acne skin trauma so that my skin is radiant and smooth again.

neeli_scott
2 years, 5 months ago
Ageing skin

I have gotten the crepey skin around my eyes with a little puffiness.  I always need to use concealer for the dark areas under my eyes.  And for the years of going without suncreen, I now have agespots on my cheeks and jawline.  The area above my lip is getting creased and dry.  Just the other day I was putting on eyebrow liner and I thought I had missed and marked my forehead but no, they were 2 new wrinkles above my brows!!! lol.  My eye area can be sensitive to certain creams.  I just looked in the mirror and noticed that now the puppet mouth wrinkles have started to develop.  I guess I try to avoid really seeing what is in the mirror these days.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend