Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Long hair tips?

Discussion

Long hair tips?

My hair is long & straight, uncolored. I twirl it alot, have many split pieces. The only thing I use on it currently is Head & Shoulders shampoo. What can I do to make my hair healthier? Is there anyway to help it grow? Thanks to anyone who can help me out.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

LittleBunny
elite
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Long hair tips?

If you are having trouble with hair growth, I would not recommend you continue using Head and Shoulders. It is probably pretty drying. Make sure to keep your ends well conditioned, maybe try using an oil like Argan.

GlitzyGal
2 years, 5 months ago
Long Hair Tips

I also have long hair and have found that if I allow my hair, to dry naturally most of the time, instead of blow drying it, it significantly reduces the amount of split ends I have. Also using a hydrating shampoo and conditioner will help your hair stay moisturized. I wouldn't recommend Head & Sholders, try Rusk or Philip B.

Check out these cool hair styles for long hair...Easy Long Hairstyles

Good luck, hoped I helped.

Sele10
insider
1 year, 3 months ago
Re: Long hair tips?

Long hair...can lead to split ends because all the care for it. I have long hair and try to keep it healthy with trims every once in a while. I use conditioners to keep it hydrated. Serums are great for your hair, keeps hair nice, shiny and can prevent split ends. I been told to add serum to the ends to keep in place. Hair Conditioning masks are great for your hair. It repairs whatever you have done to your hair with heat and stuff. Eat OMEGA, protein for healthy hair growth.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend