Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Editing your profile

Discussion

Editing your profile

I was going to add something to a discussion I started months ago that got a LOT of views, but no replies from anyone on TB.  I see a lot of other discussions have been deleted as well....

Another member was kind enough to help.  I just happened to notice on her "latest activity" that she recently updated her profile.  I asked her how, as I did not see any way to save it once I edited everything.

So, for anyone who was trying to do this & still wonders where the "save" or "update" button is, you have to scroll ALL THE WAY DOWN to the bottom!  When I was trying to update, I expected the save or update button to be way closer to the text box (like when you post a comment to someone's profile; the post/cancel buttons are right underneath).  There's a LOT of space underneath, making it look like nothing is there.

Is all that space really needed?  Can't the button be moved much closer to the text box or added to the tool bar?

I hope someone from TB responds this time.  I don't see the point in having a forum for feedback if no one responds.Undecided

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

aly7
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Editing your profile

I know! I really don't see the need for all of that room either. I'm glad I could help you:)

I hope someone can change this soon because it definetly is confusing!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
THANK YOU!

Hi ladies-

Thank you so much for the feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve our community so it is better for YOU... because you're the ones who make our community world go round. :)

I was unaware that there were any issues with button positioning, so thanks for bringing it to my attention. I will forward your concerns to our development team to see if there's anything we can do to resolve this issue.

Thanks again, and keep the feedback coming!

-Mary (community manager)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend