Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Enter to WIN a Beauty Variety Pack Containing SIX Great Products!

Discussion

Enter to WIN a Beauty Variety Pack Containing SIX Great Products!

The Holidays are fast approaching, so we've got a special contest in store for you! You can enter to win a variety pack containing SIX great beauty prizes, including:

• BrilliantFx Body Serum
  • Minus417 Anti-Aging Kit
  • Pirri Elements & Elemental Tools hair products
  • EnvyDerm: Effective Eyelash Growth & Conditioning Serum
  • Dermatologist Dr. Paul Friedman's New Book  "Beautiful Skin Revealed: The Ultimate Guide to Better Skin"
  • FaceLube for Men

Holiday Variety Pack

For a chance to win, just fill out this form. Then, comment below to tell us how you add variety to your beauty routine. Enter by Friday, November 11, 2011 at 12pm EST. A winner will be selected and announced later that day.

Good luck!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

30 Replies

lasvegasnv
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Enter to WIN a Beauty Variety Pack Containing SIX Great Products!

I add variety to my beauty routine by switching up the products that I use every few weeks.

janetxplanet
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
variety to my beauty routine

My usual routine would be to wash my face, lotion up, put on make up and then do my hair.  I have the same routine, but I change it up with the products I use. I use a few different face wash depending on my skin condition, the season, and when it's the time of the month.  I have a set of make up for day and night.  My daytime beauty routine usually consist of: regular moisturizer with spf or tinted moisturizer (when it's hot) , light neutral makeup, and bronzer. Nightime I would use mineral powder and darker makeup and blush.  I love trying new products and colors to whatever fits me that day. I like to feel my best so the brand doesn't make a difference as long as I feel and look good.

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Variety to my beauty routine!

I add variety to my routine by doing a "spa day" at home...I like to take a nice long bubble bath and do my nails, face masks, the works!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
I also switch up products regularly

I love to try and review new products so i'm constantly swtiching up products and am on the lookout for whats new. I also do a differnt look at night then I do in the day, either with a bolder lip or eye. In the summer i use bronzer and in the winter i use blush. I also tend to use lipgloss more in the summer and lipstick in the winter as well.

datura
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
:)

I have pretty stable beauty routine but I never hesitate to add something new to it. I often replace, mix and match products. I am being influenced by a lot of beauty bloggers and just random articles dedicated to beauty, so I'm always tempted to try products or tips featured. Doesn't always work out for me but I keep trying to find something interesting :D This way I found that some Japanese women are shaving their faces (!) because it helps make up to go on smoother and presumably makes skin look better (porcelain Asian skin looks beautiful and I was wondering how they achieve it). Never tried it though, sounds too bizzare and I'm seriously concerned of consequences. I also found out that you can lighten your eyebrows with facial bleach, which will soften face features (I changed my hair colour and wanted my eyebrows to match it; worked great for me, even though I've seen tones of posts from ladies who ended up having ginger eye brows). I guess, adding variety to beauty routine is quite important, but one still have be careful with what exactly he or she is adding to it :)

michelle_thrower
2 years, 5 months ago
Enter to WIN a Beauty Variety Pack Containing SIX Great Products!

Now this sounds like a great one!  :)

thehappyone
2 years, 5 months ago
Adding variety to my beauty routine

I'm a new product junkie so I'm always adding variety to my beauty routine by trying new products.  I have a few Holy Grail products but otherwise I'm pretty much a product tester always searching for the perfect products.  I do mix up skin care products depending on the weather, especially products with added moisturizing properties in the wintertime.

23Amber
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Treat yourself well

I agree with another poster about "spa day" at home.  I really enjoy taking care of myself so at least once a week I do the masque while in my bubbly tub then slather myself (body and face) with all the things a girl loves.  It sorta makes you forget about the world outside and pride that you are taking care of yourself.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

sailormoon74110
2 years, 5 months ago
You want variety?

Basically, I have several types of.. Well, nearly everything! It's all about choice. Some days when I shower, it's simply Dial's White Tea and Vitamin E body wash, others, Bath and Body Works Japanese Cherry Blossom. 

Even with makeup, i switch things up, although I primarily use mineral makeup now. Just experiment, use what you like, what makes you feel good and pampered. 

MissXu
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Talk about variety!

I'd actually really want to try the envyderm since I have very short and nearly invisible eyelashes. I'd also love to have beautiful skil and want to learn what expert Dr. Paul Friedman can teach me. I also would love to give the Facelube for Men to my boyfriend. It's almost our one-year together and I would love to look amazing for him during our next date! (Not to mention everyday if I use all these products!)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend