Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Elite Member Perks

Discussion

Elite Member Perks

Hey ladies-

Did you know that once you earn Elite status, you get lots of great perks? In addition to being entered into monthly drawings for great prizes, you also get twice yearly gifts from our editors... AND you get special advance notice when we're running a samples program.

Sound good? Stay active in the community and keep earning those points!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

29 Replies

MissXu
elite
2 years ago
ELITE STATUS

I'm so happy to have finally reached Elite status! :D 

I'm looking forward to those twice yearly gifts from editors! Hope to get one of those soon! :)

Nicole1021
allstar
2 years ago
Re: Elite Member Perks

Can't wait to reach Elite status! So obsessed with makeup!! Love the site.

TBjunkie
elite
2 years ago
i love all the perks...

I've enjoyed totalbeauty since I joined and love all the perks as it is, I can't wait to get to elite status!

Cheryl5752
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
Getting to the promised land

I'm a relative newbie, but a makeup/beauty junkie who has made it a goal in life to get to where you are! I can't wait. This site is the best thing since Sephora!!

volta
elite
1 year, 11 months ago

The December gift was awesome, I use it all the time. :-)

ladyboarder9669
elite
1 year, 11 months ago
I love all the great perks! Thanks Total Beauty! xo

TheLacqueredLady
elite
1 year, 11 months ago

I just got to Elite status. It was a difficult mark to get to while still writing quality content, but it certainly was fun! I'm looking forward to the perks, but I also take pride in my elite status beyond that. 

Nicole1021
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago

I hope to get there one of these days! Love the site!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend