Home » Community » Message Boards » Total Beauty Member Central » Elite Member Perks

Discussion

Elite Member Perks

Hey ladies-

Did you know that once you earn Elite status, you get lots of great perks? In addition to being entered into monthly drawings for great prizes, you also get twice yearly gifts from our editors... AND you get special advance notice when we're running a samples program.

Sound good? Stay active in the community and keep earning those points!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

29 Replies

volta
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Elite Member Perks

nice! 8)

beautyguru_24_7
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
Motivating

I'm trying to get there! Lol

carol_harrity
2 years, 5 months ago
Perks

Wonderful idea! This is for me.

michelle_thrower
2 years, 5 months ago
Member Perks

I did not know this and I have been receiving the Total Beauty emails for at least a year now.  Shows you how much I was (NOT) paying attention.  :)

Drachenmeist
2 years, 5 months ago

Wow that is cool so how do you get points and how many do you need to become a member?

aly7
elite
2 years, 5 months ago

Cool! But I haven't gotten my 2 gifts from the editor and I've been on totalbeauty for about a year and I have been an Elite for quite a few months:(

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Aly7

Now that I've taken over as community manager, I will make sure that all Elite members (and all-stars!) receive all the perks they're entitled to. Don't worry, I have something really great in the works that will be sent to you before the end of the year! :)

Thanks for being such an awesome community member!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Drachenmeist

Learn all about our points system and member levels here: http://www.totalbeauty.com/community/about-badges

MissXu
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Sounds awesome!

This sounds great, I can't wait to become an elite member!

bobbicpr
2 years, 5 months ago
Elite Members

Great deal!  But how do you get there?  I'd really like to know about this entire program.  Thanks.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend