Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Makeup » What makeup mistakes have you caught girls making?

Discussion

What makeup mistakes have you caught girls making?

Hi! 

I'm wondering what makeup mistakes have you seen girls make when they apply it? Have you seen them having wacky eyeshadow too dark or light for their face? Makeup melting in the sun? Lipstick the wrong shade for their skin tone? Tell all here! :)  

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

13 Replies

msbrown822
allstar
2 years, 5 months ago
What makeup mistakes have you caught girls making?

Oh yeah! the over plucked/drawn on eyebrows. I forgot about that.

yumigoesrawr
2 years, 5 months ago
Baby Oil

I caught my sister using baby oil to remove her makeup the other day, and to top it off, she put makeup over it. She didn't even wash it off. I had to show her how to use makeup remover wipes. I guess that's what sisters are for!

beccacosmetica
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Orange, Orange and more orange!

I cannot stand when I see girls my age (or even more embarrassingly, older!) than me with an orange makeup mask all over their face, it's almost criminal :| Big clumpy lashes that look like tarantula's legs, overplucked brows or no brows at all, and lips covered in foundation.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend