Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Fast way to get rid of pillow case creases?

Discussion

Fast way to get rid of pillow case creases?

Anyone know of a fast way to get rid of those pillow creases?  They do go away on their own, but depending on how deep they are, it takes at least 2 hours and as long as 4 hours!  Of course, you don't know you're sleeping on a crease, since you're asleep.....

They are usually gone when I'm ready to go, but sometimes not.  And I wonder if people know they are just from the pillow, or they think I have wrinkles that deep on my face!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Hmm thats a good question. I'm not sure how to get rid of them.

But I switched to satin pillowcases recently so no more lines...

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
hydration!

If you drink lots of fluids through out the day and then more when you wake up they should go away much faster.  Your skin will snap back way faster if it's well hydrated!

JeanC7
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Fast way to get rid of pillow case creases?

Even if you sleep on your back or use a satin pillow case, its possible those creases mean your skin isn't holding enough moisture. I agree with the advice to drink more water. Also try taking a Neocell hyaluronic acid capsule to hold moisture in your skin. 

DreamSkinlab
4 months, 3 weeks ago
Re: Fast way to get rid of pillow case creases?

Sleep on fabric that is specifically formulated for sleep creases. No, not the as seen on tv hype silk pillowcases. Pillowcases such as Dreamskin made Juvetex fabric that are tested and proven to prevent moisture from escaping the skin during sleep. The fabric generates new collagen. No more sleep wrinkles or sleep lines. Very soft too.

mariasemuel
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Get Rid Of Pillow Creases

To prevent rest facial lines, the best method is to rest on your again. People who rest in this position don't develop bed sheets facial lines.

If you can only get to sleep, sleeping on your side, then use a cotton or cotton pillow case that allows your face to move across the bed sheets thereby reducing skin wrinkles.

Or, try putting a bed sheets under you legs to reduce stress on your again. But if that's really unpleasant for you, investing in an anti-wrinkle bed sheets is the answer. .

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend