Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » I am looking for Mascara that is for very very sensitive eyes

Discussion

I am looking for Mascara that is for very very sensitive eyes

Hi,

My eyes are very sensitive.I have tryed alot of cosmetics.And that includes Mascara every brand you can think of.All of them hurt and burn my eyes.Covergirl,Maybelline,Rimmel.Loreal etc..

And the only eye liner pencil that I love is Merle Norman Taupe.Does not burn at all.But,I need help finding me Mascara.Could you please help me.

Teresa

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

volta
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: I am looking for Mascara that is for very very sensitive eyes

I would try Tarte or Korres mascaras. They are free of preservatives, synthetic dyes, fragrances, etc. 

PPolished
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Try organic/natural products

Have you tried an organic mascara before? Maybe you're allergic to the aritifical ingredients that are used in a lot of drugstore or lower end mascaras?

I would try one of these two: the first is 100% natural and organic and the second is soy based.

http://www.ebeauty.ca/100-Pure/Mascaras/100-Pure-Fruit-Pigmented-Mascara/pages/productdetails?nav=R:975373

http://www.ebeauty.ca/Emani/Mascaras/Emani-Soy-Mascara/pages/productdetails?nav=R:970615

They're a bit spendier than some drugstore brands, but if it's doesn't irritate you eyes, it may be worth looking into. www.eBeauty.ca has a free shipping promo on right now too, so that definitely makes it more affordable too.

PS I just remembered seeing a CG natural line of products (the one with Taylor Swift)...have you tried that mascara before?

MHine
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: I am looking for Mascara that is for very very sensitive eyes

Try: 

100%Pure ($18)

Origins Fringe Benefits Lash-loving mascara  ($15)

I've used both, and I think the 100%Pure product is as gentle as mascara can be.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend