Home » Community » Message Boards » Ask an Expert » Eye Cream that DOES NOT burn my eyes..?

Discussion

Eye Cream that DOES NOT burn my eyes..?

Help! I am at a loss. Does anyone know of eye cream that does not burn your eyes? I keep waking up in the morning and my eyes are stinging. I have tried several - Clinique, Estee Lauder..

Any suggestions?

Thanks!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: Eye Cream that DOES NOT burn my eyes..?

Estee Lauder has skincare line that they don't advertise very much called Verite.  The eye cream is great!  My skin is pretty sensitive and my eyes are probably worse than the rest of my face.  This stuff keeps my eyes moisturized and have never caused any sort of irritation.  It's awesome!

PPolished
insider
2 years, 5 months ago

Have you tried Juice Beauty before? It's an organic skincare line and I love it. If you live in Canada you can find it at www.eBeauty.ca and take advantage of the free shipping promo they have right now.

http://www.ebeauty.ca/Juice-Beauty/Moisturizers/Juice-Beauty-Green-Apple-Nutrient-Eye-Cream/pages/productdetails?nav=R:960054

I'm also in love with Mereadesso face cream right now so if they have an eye cream you should definitely check that out too. I have sensitive skin and it's been amazing. It's a little spendy but worth it, I think.

My other suggestion is Aveeno. I used to use the baby cream on my face because it's so sensitive and it gets rid of any dry skin in no time at all. I don't know how safe it would be to put right near your eyes, but something to keep in mind.

Hope that helps!

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Eye cream

Mario Bedescu eye cream.  Available at ULTA.

Jaana100
2 years, 5 months ago

Thank you. I will look into these - tonight I opted for plain Vaseline since I did not know what else to try.

Thank you again :)

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Mary kay time wise eye cream

I've been using this for years and never experienced my eyes burning because of it.

Sharon_Yi
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Got some options for ya ...

Paula Begoun, best-selling author of "Don't Go to the Cosmetics Counter Without Me," says a lot of eye creams contain skin irritants -- even high-end ones like La Mer Eye Balm Intense. If your eyes are especially sensitive, she advises to go for a well-formulated facial moisturizer that will hydrate without over-moisturizing like ShiKai Borage Dry Skin Therapy 24-Hour Repair Cream. "This drugstore product has a similar emollient texture to La Mer's Eye Balm Intense, but without the irritating ingredients found in La Mer's product."

Our readers' fave picks for senstive eyes are Boscia Enlivening Amino-AG Eye Treatment and ReVive Intensive Les Yeux Eye Cream. To see the rest of our readers' picks, click here. Hope this helps!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend