Home » Community » Message Boards » » New Forum!

Discussion

New Forum!

Hey ladies-

We all do it... ask ourselves "WHAT is he thinking?!" Well, now we can get some insight!

Total Beauty has teamed up with the men at www.ModernMan.com to start a forum just for you! Post your man-related questions here and your questions will be answered by one of the guys.

Personally, I'm looking forward to learning a thing or two about the ever-elusive male psyche!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

1 Reply

Supernaturalfan
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: New Forum!

This is a good idea!  I thought it was along the lines of grooming advice for men, but I guess this site attracts mostly women.  And there are sites for men anyway.  But I'm sure men could use advice on grooming, whether they think they need it or not!  Yes, men should moisturize and use sunscreen... Nothing "girly" about it, LOL.  What I'm trying to say is that I thought this is a place for MEN to post their questions directly.  I guess that can happen too, rather than us asking, "What is he thinking?"

I have noticed more & more products specifically labeled "for men" out there, like Nivea's body washes for men.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend