Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Can someone recommend me a good sunscreen for everyday wear?

Discussion

Can someone recommend me a good sunscreen for everyday wear?

I live in the south and I spend around 3-4 hours outside in sunlight everyday. I'd like it to be at least SPF 30. I also need it to be non-comenogenic and unscented. Thanks in advance any help would be greatly appreciated.

*In case you need to know, I have oily/combination, acne-prone, sensitive skin.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

15 Replies

shruti_sood
insider
2 years ago
Lifecell skin cream

Try Lifecell skin cream. A sunscreen used by most of the celebs and the most popular cream in USA.Get it now from http://www.lifecellskin.us

blondefirewoman
2 years ago
The best sunsreen!

For your face DHC Minerals Reflect 25 SPC. For the body tere is a new one thie year Hawaiian Tropic Shimmer Effect Spc 40. I am allergic to the sun and both of these are wonerful.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years ago
Also I really like aveeno aerosols for body! So easy to use, works, and isn't sticky or thick!

DonnaFay
insider
2 years ago
Check EWG for safe and effective sunscreens

The Environmental Working Group which is a non-profit organization has studied most of the sunscreens. Almost all of the big cosmetic companies like Neutrogena, Aveeno, etc use Oxybenzone and other chemicals in their sunscreen. Would you be comfortable putting a carcinogen on the largest organ on your body? Please check it their website. http://www.ewg.org/skindeep/ I was using Neutrogena baby sunblock but after much research, I've changed. I bought Sunintegrity sunscreen from Amazon.com. Supposedly rated as one of the best and safest sunscreens developed by a woman who lost her mother to skin cancer. It not only includes zinc oxide but contains a lot of nutrients, anti-oxidants and vitamins that are good for the skin. Josie Maran also makes a very popular sunscreen/moisturizer that could double as a primer and contains Argan oil. You can buy it at Sephora, Amazon.com, etc. , It is SPF 40 and contains mostly natural and safe ingredients.

LipglossandSpandex
BLOGGER
1 year, 10 months ago
Re: Shisedo SPF 55 sunscreen is amazing! Doesn't feel goopy and thick like sunscreen.
ladyboarder9669 posted:

Protects amazingly too! I've been in the sun all day and this has protected my face! 

I don't know if they make this anymore. I used to LOVE it. MAC Prep+Prime SPF50 is a good product too.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend