Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a FREE Copy of "The Beauty Blueprint" by Michelle Phillips!

Discussion

WIN a FREE Copy of "The Beauty Blueprint" by Michelle Phillips!

Have you lost touch with the woman you want to be? When you look in the mirror, do you see your authentic self?

Perhaps the pursuit of success and physical beauty hasn’t produced the rewards you’ve yearned for. In your 20s and 30s, you may have been caught up in your “getting years”—focused on getting a career, a husband, a home, and children. After years of sacrifice and goal-oriented living, you may realize that although you might have wanted everything you have . . . you don’t have everything you want. Perhaps you’ve put your dreams aside and have lost touch with what makes you uniquely gorgeous.

Are you ready to finally create your ultimate life and look? You don’t need a makeover . . . you need a transformation!

The Beauty Blueprint is a powerful and practical guide that will help you rediscover who you are from the inside out and reclaim the essence of what makes you beautiful. It’s not just about changing your wardrobe, your hair, or your cosmetics; it’s about embracing your true beauty and living authentically. Celebrity makeup artist and life coach Michelle Phillips reveals why looking good is merely a by-product of feeling great . . . and shows you how to do just that!

WANT TO WIN A COPY? Post a comment below explaining why you want to win and you'll be entered to receive a free copy of the book!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Wow this sounds like a great book! I love a good self help book!

ColoredDove
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Re: WIN a FREE Copy of "The Beauty Blueprint" by Michelle Phillips!

All my life (only 18 years but still a long time lol) I've struggled with identity, beauty, and confidence.  I developed a lot of psychological "injuries" I'll say, and because of it a few very important areas of my life are lacking, but thankfully as I've gotten older I've found a lot of confidence and happiness in the blogs I've read, which is partly why I'm so inspired to have a successful one.  I want young girls to understand things that I didn't, and I would like to help younger girls develop the kinds of things this book seems to be about.

If I win, I'll definitely recommend this book to others and use it's ideas to inspire my blog and the way I speak to others:)

Thank you soo much for the opportunity I'm very excited:)

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
Congrats to our winner!

Congrats ColoredDove, you're the winner of this giveaway! Check your messages inbox for a note from me on how to claim your prize.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend