Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a FREE Precision Foam Colour by John Frieda!

Discussion

WIN a FREE Precision Foam Colour by John Frieda!

John Frieda Precision Foam Colour is pleased to announce that it is the official hair sponsor for Lifetime’s newest show: Project Accessory.

As on Project Runway, the models’ hair on Project Accessory plays an integral part of each designer’s presentation. Who better than John Frieda Hair Care, the brand that puts salon-quality results at your fingertips, to complete a runway-ready look? Each week, designers will work with John Frieda stylists and products to add an additional wow-factor to their presentation.  By using innovative John Frieda products, stylists will give each model a weekly hair transformation, pumping up their overall look and taking their style to new heights.

Precision Foam Colour is the first ever premium permanent home hair colour that uses foam technology to deliver salon-quality results at home. With 20 flattering shades to choose from, achieving flawless, natural-looking results at home has never been quicker or easier.

Simply massage the foam into your hair to achieve flawless coverage you thought you could only get at a salon. No drips, no stains – just gorgeous-looking hair from every angle.

WANT TO WIN A FREE BOX? Go to: http://www.johnfrieda.com/en-US/homecolour/shade-selector/ to determine your shade, then post your results as a comment below to enter. We'll select 5 lucky winners for a free box of their shade!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

8 Replies

bwlblog
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Dark Chocolate Brown!

So my color they seleced for me is dark Chocolate Brown! I would love to try this......I hope it works out so I am able to try this product!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
light red brown

volta
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN a FREE Precision Foam Colour by John Frieda!

Dark Chocolate Brown <3

ColoredDove
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Medium Red Brown

Ah! I would love to win this because I've been wanting to colour my hair reddish brown all summer long but I can't afford the salon prices haha. 

I got the result of Medium Red Brown:)

My mom would be happy too since she's the one who won't have to be paying lol.

I would love to see the results of this color on my naturally Medium Golden Brown hair, and I'll gladly post them on my blog and link back here for anyone interested in the product.  (IF I win haha, no guarantees of course XD)

Thank you so much for the opportunity! Fingers crossed!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 6 months ago
Reminder: John Frieda Giveaway

Don't forget to enter to win! This contest ends this weekend.

lasvegasnv
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN a FREE Precision Foam Colour by John Frieda!

brilliant brunette deep brown-black

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 5 months ago
Congrats to our winners!

Thanks for all the entries! Congrats to our winners:

bwlblog

ladyboarder9669

volta

ColoredDove

lasvegasnv

Check your messages!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Yay!! Thank you!! xo

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend