Home » Community » Message Boards » Skin Central » Coffee Grains to have smooth skin..

Discussion

Coffee Grains to have smooth skin..

Ive tried something new. and this works for me.. you know the grains that are free at Starbucks.. like to use for fertilizers also for your garden ..

1. i tried that as a body scrub for my skin.. coz i really dont have sensitive skin.. so i always try for something new..

2. as i lather it with my fave body wash combined together..

3. then scrub it across my whole body and also for my legs..

4. then after that i rinse it off ..

5. then lather again with the body wash..

6. then i shave it.. its easy..its free.. and also makes your skin smoother..

7.and also i noticed my skin glows .. and i like that i smell like coffee.. but if you dont like the smell just put some lotion or body moisturizer..

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

5 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Ooh I've heard coffee grains make a good scrub! Great tip!

LadySara
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Coffee Grains to have smooth skin..

Brow sugar works too for your face, just dont scrub like your washing out a stain! OUCH

melissadixon
2 years, 5 months ago

Is there any way to get rid of the smell? Because I've tried with my moisturizer and it doesn't work...

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 5 months ago

Very interesting idea. Thanks!

Mssaralee18
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
@melissadixon

when your trying to scrub the grains use a body wash while scrubing it so that after showering.. it doesnt smell that strong.. and put your moisturizer..

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend