Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Men's Cologne Advice!

Discussion

Men's Cologne Advice!

Hey ladies!

So my brothers's birthday is coming up and I decided I would get him a cologne for it. I decided I would get him Calvin Klein because I generally like the ladies versions but of course, I have no idea what he will like. I've decided I'm probably going to buy it off www.ebeauty.ca because they have a free shipping thing going on and he lives in a different province than me. So it would just be easier to have it shipped to him rather than me get it and resend it.

Anyhow, I haven't smelled any of these yet so if you have ever smelled these on a real person, I would appreciate any input. He's in his mid-30s, btw, so nothing that smells old-manish or super young and strong please! I wear the ladies Eurphora and I know that smells great so I was sort of thinking about getting him that (the man version!), but at the same time it can be hard to choose a cologne based on a written description. If you can tell me which one you prefer that would be great OR if there isn't a CK scent on there that you love, can you please tell me where I can find it online (and that will ship to Canada!).

These are the ones I was looking at:

http://www.ebeauty.ca/Calvin-Klein/Men/pages/productresults?nav=Rpp:20,N:2030018-2034339

Thanks in advance!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

2 Replies

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
You can't go wrong with Eternity- its a classic!

I have the womens version of Euphoria and its my fav! I haven't smelled the mens version but I bet its pretty amazing! 

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Men's Cologne Advice!

I love armani code.  it's fresh and young.  I force my hubby to wear it because I love it so much.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend