Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a copy of Robin Antin's "Pussycat Dolls Dancer's Body Workout" DVD!

Discussion

WIN a copy of Robin Antin's "Pussycat Dolls Dancer's Body Workout" DVD!

We're giving away 5 copies of the "Pussycat Dolls Dancer's Body Workout" DVD from Robin Antin!

Robin Antin's Pussycat Dolls Dancer's Body Workout DVD

ABOUT THE DVD:
Choreographed by famed Pussycat Dolls creator Robin Antin, this exciting new video promises to give everyone the shape and tone that the Pussycat Dolls have made famous.  The DVD showcases a fun and effective workout routine created by Antin that will create the lean and sexy shape of a dancer.

The DVD is now on sale!!

WANT TO WIN A COPY? COMMENT BELOW AND TELL US YOUR FAVORITE WORKOUT MOVES AND YOU'LL BE ENTERED TO WIN!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

6 Replies

lisa_bohm_klein
2 years, 6 months ago
fav workout moves

well, lets see, I don't really have any! LOL!  I have a 7 month old baby and am desperately trying to get back into shape.  I do love the Pussycat Dolls though, so maybe they've got some moves that can whip my butt into shape?

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
yay! This looks awesome!

I love to mix it up! Yoga and Pilates are probably my favorite, as well as Zumba, but I like good old strength training to feel the burn, and my stationary bike to really get my heart pumping! 

danceforlife
2 years, 6 months ago
Pussycat Dolls workout Giveaway

My all time favorite workout moves are squats. I LOVE doing burlesque inspired steps and ballet stretches. :)

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 6 months ago
WINNERS!

Congrats to our recent winners:

lisa_bohm_klein

ladyboarder9669

danceforlife

Check your messages to find out how to claim your prize!

tina_boggs
2 years, 6 months ago
favorite workout moves

Squats and crunches to stay toned. Love Zumba!

ColoredDove
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN a copy of Robin Antin's "Pussycat Dolls Dancer's Body Workout" DVD!

If this is still open then i'd like to enter, my favorite moves are actually these! My friend has this dvd and I've done it with her, it was so much fun, I'd love to have it for myself to workout with, my mom would love it too, she loves to dance lol

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend