Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a FREE ANEW Genics Treatment Cream (worth $38)!

Discussion

WIN a FREE ANEW Genics Treatment Cream (worth $38)!

We're giving away 5 jars of ANEW Genics Treatment Cream from AVON, and you could win!

Anew Genics Treatment Cream

The Breakthrough: ANEW Genics Treatment Cream, with patented YouthGen™ Technology is a skincare breakthrough cream that helps you look up to 10 years younger.*

The Inspiration: Avon scientists were inspired by genetic research that uncovered a secret to human longevity.  A leading university in Italy researched a group of individuals who led extremely long and healthy lives. The groundbreaking research revealed that some people who live longer and healthier lives, past 100 years old, have a highly active Youth Gene – this gene is inside all of us.

The Discovery:  Avon scientists partnered with these researchers to discover a link between the Youth Gene and skin.  This same Youth Gene that keeps the body healthy, helps keep skin cells acting younger, and as we age, its activity declines in skin. An increase in this Youth Gene’s activity boosts proteins that can help skin look younger. **   

Using this revolutionary discovery, Avon scientists leveraged the link between the Youth Gene and skin to develop ANEW Genics. As the first in the cosmetics industry with YouthGen Technology, Avon is revolutionizing anti-aging skincare.  

The Technology: Avon is the first with patented YouthGen™ Technology – designed to stimulate the Youth Gene to help skin cells act younger**. 

The Results:
ANEW Genics Treatment Cream is recommended for nightly usage as part of an overall ANEW skincare regimen. Clinical and consumer testing found incredible results:
-    OVERNIGHT: Skin looks more alive, healthier, and radiant.*
-    IN 3 DAYS: Skin looks and feels dramatically smoother.*
-    IN 4 WEEKS: Improves discolorations by up to 100%;*** dramatically reduces the appearance of wrinkles.*
-    OVER TIME: Skin looks up to 10 years younger.*

About ANEW:  Since its introduction in 1992, ANEW has been committed to progressing anti-aging science in every one of the nearly 10,000 ANEW products sold every hour****.  Each ANEW breakthrough is developed by an extensive team of scientists and some are the result of collaborations with leading universities and research institutions throughout the world.

PRICE: $38.00

WHERE TO BUY: Available exclusively through Avon Representatives. To locate an Avon Representative
call 1-800-FOR-AVON or visit www.avon.com.

WANT TO WIN? COMMENT BELOW AND LET US KNOW WHY YOU THINK YOU SHOULD. WE'LL BE CHOOSING 5 LUCKY WINNERS LATER THIS WEEK!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

carol007
2 years, 6 months ago
Avon Anew

I would love to try this ite. I've spent alot of money on Cosmetics. They tell a great story on how to diminish wrinkles by using their products. They don't really work. I've heard good things about Anew and think this may be the one. I'd love to win this. I don't have a video or any suck equiptment. I hope this is alright.Laughing

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Avon

I would LOVE to try this. My wedding is coming up in the Spring, and I am searching high and low for a product that will fade my freckles and spots so that I can have beautiful, even and radiant skin in my wedding pictures!

lisa_bohm_klein
2 years, 6 months ago
ANEW....face

I've used Olay Regenerist for awhile now, but I feel like at age 39, wrinkles and dryness are creeping in even though I use products on my face.  I've started looking around at other products to see what they have to offer and perhaps Avon ANEW might be that product.  It would be awesome to win this so I can see if I truly DO look like I am 10 yrs younger!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
I've heard lots of good things about avon Anew

I would love to try this product! It looks amazing! 

MissXu
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Anew Genics Treatment Cream

So I've been on the search for a great night cream and this sounds like the perfect product! My current night cream is horrible and I really need a decent replacement that actually works to provide me with healthier and more radiant skin. I think I deserve to win because I will definitely use this product and rave about how amazing it is to all my friends! 

CaroleVonAllten
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Anew

Please enter me in the contest.  I was on prednisone for about 6 months.  I blew up like a balloon.  Then I was taken off of it, lost weight, and am left with premature deep lines on both sides of my face.  I have spent hundreds of dollars on products that don't work; I even made my own products.  they didn't work.  I am in dire need of help as this make me very depressed and self conscious.  Please help me.

Carole VonAlltenCry

bwlblog
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Would Love to try this!

This would be a great product to try, I actually have been searching for a good night cream treatment and have not had the best of luck...Plus if I win and this works....then Avon will have a lifetime customer!Again, I would love to win this, and hope this will be a staple in my skincare collection.

Sahairah
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN a FREE ANEW Genics Treatment Cream (worth $38)!

I would LOVE to win this because I spend a fortune on products that say they stave off aging, and I'm broke!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 6 months ago
WINNERS!

Thanks for all your entries. The winners for this (Avon ANEW) contest are:

carol007

lisa_bohm_klein

MissXu

bwlblog

Sahairah

Stay tuned for more giveaways! 

nasuse
2 years, 6 months ago
Anew Genics

Would love to give the Anew Genics a try. I am 55 yrs young.. Would love to see where it takes me..  

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend