Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » Frizz Solutions

Discussion

Frizz Solutions

It's raining today, so my hair is OUT. OF. CONTROL. with the frizz. Do you guys have any recommendations for products that work well to battle the moisture in the air and de-frizz curly locks?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

7 Replies

LadySara
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Frizz Solutions

I have really curly hair, and I haven't tried many frizz combats, but I always use the anti frizz from the John Frieda Collection.

GlitzyGal
2 years, 5 months ago
Frizz Fighters

I really like Philip B. Anti-Frizz Formula 57. What I love about it is not only does it tame frizz but it adds incredible shine. It's a little pricy, but well worth it.

On another note, frizz is usually a result of damaged hair, lack of moisture, or something else. So it is good to learn what you can do to prevent frizz from ever occurring. Here is a really good post of some of the common causes...hope I helped and good luck.

Causes of Frizz

laurie_dupuis
2 years, 5 months ago
Out of control frizz

I love Ouidad's Climate Control, heat and humidity gel.  I have naturally wavy hair and it's long

btw2335
2 years, 5 months ago
Story of my life!

Moisture Moisture Moisture! Also it helps to not over wash your hair . I conditioner wash, use a non sulfate shampoo weekly, and clarify as needed since my curls get weighed down easily. I love Argan oil and Macadamia nut oil too. The cheap LA Looks gel is great for hold -and it's dirt cheap! The key to curls is moisture. I avoid alcohol since it is drying. I use Tresemme Naturals, and  Biolage conditioning balm.(HG) Mix honey with conditioner for a weekly deep conditioner- and its amazing for shine as well as moisturizing!Kiss

GlitzyGal
2 years, 3 months ago
Re: Frizz Solutions

Here's a treatment you can do before you apply any product that I think will help you...Mayonnaise Hair Treatment

Good luck!!! Moisture, moisture moisture ;)

amanda_rogers
2 years, 2 months ago
Gloss Serums!!

I recommend Organic Salon Systems Organic Control Gloss Serum.  I have thick, wavy hair that I straighten every day, and it definitely helps keep my hair smooth and frizz free all day!

toddfan
allstar
1 year, 11 months ago
gloss

I"ve been using it's a 10 miracle leave in product.It de-tangles and actually adds shine.It works best along with the shampoo amd hairspray.But, is great on it's own!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend