Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN 2 Fan Passes ($96 value) for Green Festival in LA!

Discussion

WIN 2 Fan Passes ($96 value) for Green Festival in LA!

Okay total beauties, here's your chance to win 2 Fan Passes ($96 value) for Green Festival in LA October 29-30. The prize pack includes.

• 2 all-access badges for the weekend
  • 2 Green Festival organic t-shirts
  • 2 drink tickets to the Organic Green Festival Fair Trade Cafe
  • $10 in Green Festival Bucks to buy lunch or products from an exhibitor

ABOUT THE FESTIVAL
WHAT:
Green Festival, the nation’s largest, most trusted green living event comes to Los Angeles October 29-30. Meet and hear renowned authors and visionaries. Participate in DIY workshops. Enjoy films, fun kid's activities, organic vegan & vegetarian cuisine, local beer & wine, music & art and a diverse marketplace of green businesses & organizations.

Where else can you rub elbows with eco-celebs like Jesse Carmichael of Maroon 5 and Rev. Yearwood from HipHop Caucus…be inspired by Amy Goodman and Bill McKibben... have fun at the Green Kids’ Zone, and screen films?  Don’t miss the Los Angeles Opening Ceremony with Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa and Morning Star Foundation.

WHERE:
Los Angeles Convention Center – South Hall G
1201 South Figueroa Street
Los Angeles, CA 90015

WHEN:
October 29 – 30
Saturday, 10am – 7pm
Sunday, 11am – 6pm

PRICING:
$10 all access weekend pass (online) with two gifts
$10 day at the door
$15 weekend at the door
Green Festival Fan Package – weekend pass for 2 - $48 (online) with gifts or $55 (at door)
FREE – Youth under 18, college students with student ID, seniors, union members, cyclists (with use of bike valet), transit riders with LA Metro Pass, volunteers, and Green America and Global Exchange members

For more information, please visit http://www.greenfestivals.org.

WANT TO WIN? Post a comment below explaining how you live a "green" life and you'll be automatically entered to win!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

kimberley_lattakim
2 years, 6 months ago
green life

try to not use laundry dry--I do clothesline, recyle as much as I can, use my applicances such as dishwasher etc, at night--uses less engery and conserve water!

survivorulez23
2 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!

I keep green by not using artificial lights during the day, carpooling and using reusable bags when shopping.

-Rona Rosenberg

corona4fishies@yahoo.com

ColoredDove
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN 2 Fan Passes ($96 value) for Green Festival in LA!

My family and I keep green by using a clothing line, recycling all of our plastic, paper, cans, etc; unplugging all of our lights and electronics when were gone or not using them, and reusing things as much as we can.

Thank you:)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend