Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

Discussion

WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

We're giving away the two Dr. Jart BB creams that are available in the US right now – the Premium Beauty Balm and the Water Fuse Beauty Balm!

Water Fuse Beauty BalmPremium Beauty BalmDr. Jart is a leading skincare brand that hails from Korea, noted for their famous Beauty Balm (BB) creams. BB creams have exploded on the US market this past year, with Dr. Jart being one of the best sellers in this category. During New York Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2012, Dr. Jart was a skincare sponsor for Richard Chai, where the BB cream was used on models to prep the skin before applying makeup.

A beauty balm cream is your “entire skincare regimen in one tube” and is regarded as Asia’s “wonder” beauty product. Beauty Balms serve as a triple all-in-one function by moisturizing, protecting and correcting your skin and works as a moisturizer, sunscreen and treatment serum while hiding uneven skin tone so well that it minimizes the need for foundation or concealer. It also works to protect skin from harsh environmental factors and serves as an ideal primer for makeup application.

WANT TO WIN THESE PRODUCTS? Comment below and tell us why and you could be our lucky winner!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

22 Replies

tatiana110711
1 year, 7 months ago
Re: WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

I have seen a lot of commercials and ads for BB creams that are available out there now and I'm not really that impressed with some of them. They seem too oily on my skin. Or the consistency is like a water downed concealer. So I would love to try Dr. Jarts BB cream because for one I am also Korean so if it originated from there then the women there could definitely relate to my skin type. Also I'm getting older, I am 31 now and feel that I need to take care of my skin a lot better then I have been if I want it to continue to look young and beautiful as I continue to age. I would love to try this product out and give you my complete and honest opinion of how it worked out for me.

lilas
allstar
1 year, 6 months ago
Re: WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

This sounds a miracle cream. I would like to give it a try...

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend