Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

Discussion

WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

We're giving away the two Dr. Jart BB creams that are available in the US right now – the Premium Beauty Balm and the Water Fuse Beauty Balm!

Water Fuse Beauty BalmPremium Beauty BalmDr. Jart is a leading skincare brand that hails from Korea, noted for their famous Beauty Balm (BB) creams. BB creams have exploded on the US market this past year, with Dr. Jart being one of the best sellers in this category. During New York Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2012, Dr. Jart was a skincare sponsor for Richard Chai, where the BB cream was used on models to prep the skin before applying makeup.

A beauty balm cream is your “entire skincare regimen in one tube” and is regarded as Asia’s “wonder” beauty product. Beauty Balms serve as a triple all-in-one function by moisturizing, protecting and correcting your skin and works as a moisturizer, sunscreen and treatment serum while hiding uneven skin tone so well that it minimizes the need for foundation or concealer. It also works to protect skin from harsh environmental factors and serves as an ideal primer for makeup application.

WANT TO WIN THESE PRODUCTS? Comment below and tell us why and you could be our lucky winner!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

22 Replies

tracy_martin
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

I love the idea of an all in one product!

holly_hennessy_swint
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Very Fair Skin

I have very Fair, sensitive skin and love that these products have high SPF! I would love to try them and would be happy to leave a review!

alivia1
insider
2 years, 6 months ago

I would love to try this to see if it works well with dark skin. Sounds like a versatile product. This may be some really good stuff :)

vem7
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
I would love to win this

I have never tried an all in one balm product so it would be great to win.

MissXu
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
BB Creams

So I heard BB creams are the biggest hit in Asia since they are great multi-taskers and does wonder to the skin. I really want to try this product so that I know what the rave is all about!

datura
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Beauty Balm?

I always thought that BB cream stands for BLEMISH BALM. This is the first time I see it's being called Beauty Blam. Is that still the same thing or they differ in some way? 

I use BB creams for over two years now, since they are sunprotection, skincare and make up in one. I tried a few brands and different lines of BB creams. My favourite for the moment is Missha Signature Real Complete but I am opeт to try new BB creams! There is no limits to perfection, right? ^_^

bwlblog
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
These sound great!

I would love to win these. I actually just read about these....how it is suppose to brighten and highlight the skin. Plus it helps with dry skin...which is what I have the biggest problem with...I would love to win these products I have read great things about this line.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Wow giveaways galore! i have super dry skin so this sounds like just what i need! :)

ColoredDove
insider
2 years, 5 months ago
Excited!

I would loe to win these!

Right now I have no skin regimen and I've been looking to start one because I'm 18 and I think it'd be smart to start taking care of my skin.  I've always wondered what a BB cream really is as I've read a lot of asian beauty blogs and this is the only thing that's ever actually explained it lol.

It seems so perfect for me because it's such a simple thing to have to do, I won't have to worry and all kinds of different products in the mornings and nights, and hopefully I'll see a difference in my skin!

Thank you for the opportunity!

sohamolina
1 year, 7 months ago

I have been researching bb creams online and so far all reviews point to how awesome this product is. I would really like to win it and see for myself.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend