Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

Discussion

WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

We're giving away the two Dr. Jart BB creams that are available in the US right now – the Premium Beauty Balm and the Water Fuse Beauty Balm!

Water Fuse Beauty BalmPremium Beauty BalmDr. Jart is a leading skincare brand that hails from Korea, noted for their famous Beauty Balm (BB) creams. BB creams have exploded on the US market this past year, with Dr. Jart being one of the best sellers in this category. During New York Fashion Week for Spring/Summer 2012, Dr. Jart was a skincare sponsor for Richard Chai, where the BB cream was used on models to prep the skin before applying makeup.

A beauty balm cream is your “entire skincare regimen in one tube” and is regarded as Asia’s “wonder” beauty product. Beauty Balms serve as a triple all-in-one function by moisturizing, protecting and correcting your skin and works as a moisturizer, sunscreen and treatment serum while hiding uneven skin tone so well that it minimizes the need for foundation or concealer. It also works to protect skin from harsh environmental factors and serves as an ideal primer for makeup application.

WANT TO WIN THESE PRODUCTS? Comment below and tell us why and you could be our lucky winner!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

22 Replies

babyshaiyene
2 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!

Heard of these creams but now that i have the chance to use them! How exciting!!!

toiagreve
2 years, 6 months ago
BB

It is so hard to get a beauty regimen together for myself. I buy different products to deal with the aging process, acne and sun damage and never seem to find something that will actually work. I'd love to try these products after a friend recommended them to me.

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Sounds great!

I would absolutely love to try this. I am a law student, so I don't have near enough time to take care of my skin, so an all-in-one product would be great for me. I am also getting ready for my wedding, coming up this Spring, and I am definitely trying to perfect my skin for the big day!

champ76
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN Dr. Jart Beauty Balms!

I most defnately would love to try these products ! My face has been starting to get noticeably blotchy discolored spots here and there and dry patches around my nose.I am on the prowl for a product that will help me out with these issues and maybe this is what I have been looking for,who knows !

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
Beauty Balms

I would love to win to try these products, they sound amazing!

dawnrager
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago

I'd love to win these products because I have a really difficult time finding a skin care regime that works for me AND is simple for me.  I don't have a lot of time on my hands and find most multi-tasking products just don't "fit" my skincare needs.  These products sound like they could really work for me.  I have a real problem with an uneven skin tone with rosy undertones, too!  Ugh, very frustrating!  SAVE ME!  Laughing

jen.hill
2 years, 6 months ago

I have just turned 42 and would love to keep my skin looking as young as possible....this sounds great!Smile

sanneeagle
2 years, 6 months ago
why I want to win Premium Beauty Balm

why I want to win Premium Beauty Balm because I am 40 years old,have sensetive,red spots & just need a face product that will help my aging skin

luckyyear2009
2 years, 6 months ago

I have a very fair but uneven skintone.  These products would solve more than one skincare issue for me at once.  I would love to be the winner of the Dr. Jart Beauty Balms.

calidreamin87
2 years, 6 months ago

I want to win because I've heard about BB creams(and this brand) & I'm really curious to try them! :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend