Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

jumiller1962
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I am a woman in my 40's looking for a beauty regimen to help repair years of damage from sun and work damage. It would be my pleasure to participate in such a generous offer!

champ76
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I am at that age where my skin has been going through some noticeable changes.I have been seeing the aging process starting to take affect. I also have noticed the lines around my eyes starting to get deeper. There is nothing more I would love than to find a product that will help correct and reverse these issues. I also really enjoy giving my feedback on new products so this seems to be the perfect oppertunity for me to try a wonderful new product and give my 100% honest feedback on the product.

JaloMb
2 years, 6 months ago

I can't seem to find a product that works well with my skin, so I am up for a challenge!

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
Day and Night Challenge

I would absolutely love to participate in this program because I love this brand and love giving honest feedback on products.  These products would be a great way to enhance my skincare regime, and I would love to participate!

connie_doorknob
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

im 43 years old and i would love to try the challenge!!!

kearls
2 years, 6 months ago
You Need Me to Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I would really appreciate a chance to use and review the L'OccitaneImmortelle Precious Cream and Night Cream. I really believe that reading reviews are an immense help when choosing products ... particularly face and body care and would love the opportunity to provide reviews here. Thank you!!!!

emilyvk
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes Please!

As a college student I would love to review and promote these products!

jen.hill
2 years, 6 months ago
Night and Day...

Willing to try anything to keep my skin healthy....this sounds great!!

dcoliz
2 years, 6 months ago

I would love to try these products.  I have delicate skin and am beginning to show some wrinkles.  

nabiki
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes please. Pick Me ! pick me ! pick me!

As a very young looking ( or at least i like to think so) 39 year old I am just at that age where its really important how well I look after my skin. I have been a supermarket brand user for years and have never really needed anything else - but with the big 4-0 looming i know its time to ramp it up a bit. I recently got to try some l'occitane products when i was away for a business trip and the hotel we stayed in provided l'occitane bath products, ( sweeeeet huh ?) and i was really impressed. If their bath soap and body lotion is THAT good then the Precious creams must be ..well...precious ! Bring it on !

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend