Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

penae82
2 years, 6 months ago
Wow

I would love to join in. I'm always looking for products to make my skin look better.

melissa_dvorak
2 years, 6 months ago
I'M READY!!

I can't seem to find anything that I'm happy/satisfied with. so bring it on! :)

theblossomshed
2 years, 6 months ago
Sign me up....

I would love to participate in this - L'Occitane is a brand I've loved in the tiny samples I've used so far, and I'd be excited to try branching into skincare - I'm not only on the hunt for a new nightcream for my sensitive skin, but I'm in the midst of starting up a beauty and skincare blog devoted to product reviews - perfect timing for me to try a new product!

suzanne_rolph_garvycarr
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I would love to take this challenge! I am having a double skin whammy (so to speak) I just moved to North Carolina from living in South Florida my entire life and the cool dryer weather is already affecting my skin plus I turned 43 last week and, well younger looking skin would be wonderful!

Sincerely,

Suzanne

frugalcouponmom@hotmail.com

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes Please!

Yes please sign me up! I would love to try these and report on my results!

priscilla_cavalca
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes please!

I just turned 40 and I have no idea what is going on with my skin... I need help!!!

pamphyila
2 years, 6 months ago
OOOh - Wd <3 2 Try & Tell U @ it!

L'Occitane is a wonderful co. - Have used their hand cream & some body products, but never anything for the face! Wd <3 2 try & tell U all @ it!

belindasw
2 years, 6 months ago
Challenge!

I would love to be a part of trying these projects and giving my feedback. 

tracy_moore
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day and Night Challenge

I am a huge fan of L'Occitane. I use the lavender hand cream all of the time and also have the Angelica set. I am so intridued by the advertisements and the twitter chat about the Immortelle line. I am in my late 40's and work very hard to reduce fine lines and wrinkles that have become more noticable in the last few years. I would love to try and review the product so others can hear the results on my Facebook and Twitter accounts. Thanks for the opportunity.

pearlseyes
2 years, 6 months ago
Day & Night Challenge.

I'm always looking for new products that help slow down the aging process and the fact that you're using essentials oils in your products intrigue me.  I'm more than willing to share feedback with my friends and loved ones if the products perform.    Thank you for your consideration.  

Alecia 

aleciapearl@yahoo.com

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend