Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

chicbads
2 years, 6 months ago
Sign me up!!

I'd love to be able to try out these products :)

2bugtoo
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I have very dry, thin and aging skin and would love to be on the survey team. I do complete survey's currently on a regular basis.

Jacca
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Awesome! Ide love to do this!

lynne_arnold
2 years, 6 months ago
Please pick me

I have tried numerous products over the years and now being 56 years old, I want to try any product that might help delay the wrinkles and age spots.  I have had gastric bypass surgery and have a real problem with absorbing proper nutrients that help my skin look better.  I have to rely more heavily on topical products therefore and would love to try your samples. Thank you

dgaeta628
2 years, 6 months ago
Count me in!

dgaeta628
2 years, 6 months ago
Count me in!

I love all of L'Occitane's products that I have tried so far! I got some for my Birthday last year and I really enjoyed them. I would be more than happy to help you guys out and try some of their products that I have yet to try. I would be excited to give you my honest feedback and opinions. Thanks, Debbie.

Doja420
2 years, 6 months ago
Check Yess!

count me in id love to give these a test run. im always trying new products and am always more than happy to give my opinion and take time to write honest and descriptive reviews. i guess you could call it a hobby of mine and  id be more than happy if you chose me as a participant

sengelhardt
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes, please

I would love to participate.  I'm looking for a new skin care line.  Thanks.  Sue

lorie888
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Challenge

Please consider  me as I am turning 40 this month I need all the help I can get!   I have never used L'Occitane products before but would certainly like to try them.    I absolutely would give my honest opinion.  I would look forward to seeing any benefits that L'Occitane products could provide for my 'aging' skin.  I have only used Avon products for 15+ years so I would like to see what else is available to keep my face young as long as possible.  Thank you for considering me for this challenge.

TinaPrewitt
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day and Night Challenge

I would love to try this... I have tried so many and still have found the right one for me...Excited!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend