Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

kelldogg
2 years, 6 months ago
Love L'Occitane!

I would love to try these creams and give feedback! I'd love to share a blog about them!

xanadu8888
2 years, 6 months ago
Me Please!

Wow! I have no problem giving my feedback. Bring it!

eva_kiss
2 years, 6 months ago
l'occitane products for free

I love these brand it's one of the highest ingredients and

I would love to win  bothe creams

ElaineC
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane

Would love to try this line. I have known them to be a very high quality brand.

MammaBird6
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I would love a chance to be in this to try it and leave feedback. Always looking for something better than what I already use!

amy_pitts
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

i have never tried these products and i would love the opportunity  to use&review them

tmbart
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I would love to try the challenge!

amambobam
2 years, 6 months ago
in need of moisture!!

omg, wow!! I would LOVE to win this chance!! I would give very thoughtful and detailed testimonials and document my progress each day! this would be fantastic!

lass66
2 years, 6 months ago
Challenge

It looks like everyone is a winner when using L'Occitane..thank you for the chance to win

kittylitter67
2 years, 6 months ago
Sample

That would be so greet to try that. I need all th help I can find!!!!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend