Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

ColoredDove
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

If this is still open I'd love to be entered!

neeli_scott
2 years, 5 months ago
Maybe the products I am looking for

I would love to try out these 2 products for L'Occitane.  I haven't found the perfect products for my face so these Day and Night creams might be the creams I have been looking for.  I definitely would give a review for these creams.  I love that it has the Cell Extracts, oils and Vitamin E in it.  My skin has just started to age and I am going to try to hold off that process for as long as I can.

holly_hennessy_swint
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Winner but have not received prize yet

Mary, I have still not received this prize yet. Could you please look into this for me? Thanks, Holly

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 4 months ago
Re: Holly

Hi Holly-

I received your message and I am checking into the status of the L'Occitane prizes.

Thanks!

holly_hennessy_swint
insider
2 years, 4 months ago
Yea!

I received the L'Occitane Day & Night face cream today! L'Occitane also wrote me and they want me to use both creams for 30 days and then send them a review. I will post my review on Total Beauty then also. Where do I post the review when I am ready?

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 4 months ago
re: Reviews

Hey Holly-

Just post on TotalBeauty.com... I'll find out if they want anything else from you.

Thanks!

volta
elite
2 years, 2 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I was a "second chance" winner but I never received anything. I was kind of looking forward to it, but oh well--I'm not going to worry about it. :)

holly_hennessy_swint
insider
2 years, 2 months ago
Review of Immortelle Precious Cream and Night Cream

I received both the L'Occitane Immortelle Precious Cream and Immortelle Precious Night Cream in this giveaway. I was anxious to try them since I have aging, sensitive skin that I am having trouble finding the right products for. I loved the silky texture of these creams and the very mild, natural scent. I liked the way it applied and made my skin feel very soft right away. A little goes along way so the jar lasts a long time. I also like the cobalt glass jars the creams come in. They look so nice I wanted to leave them out instead of hiding them in the cabinet. It's so refreshing to find quality made products that deliver results and come in attractive packaging! Thank you so much for the chance to try these 2 products and review them! :)  I will definitely recommend these to anyone looking for light weight day and night moisturizers made with quality ingredients and leave your skin soft and silky!  :)

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend