Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

Redsnoopy1977
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Challenge

As a busy mother of 5 I would love to participate, these products sound amazing!

dtrivi215
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Please support

Please support my blog...I will be reviewing L'Occitane products at some point!

http://www.danasdermadiary.com/

heidindg
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
Challenge

I want to review them please!!

lisa_bohm_klein
2 years, 6 months ago
put me on the list!

I just turned 39 a few days ago (Oct 2) and have a 7 month old baby.  I really, really, REALLY don't want people to think that I'm his grandmother, so I need to step up my beauty routine a bit to keep myself looking as young on the outside as I feel on the inside.  I currently use product at night, but I think I need to change it up a bit. I would love to take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge. Please pick me!

volta
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Heck YES!

Sahairah
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Wow! this is an amazing opportunity. Thank you for the chance to review. Hope I win!

MissXu
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Totally In!

I'd really like to try the Immortelle Precious Night Cream, it's sounds so healthy and good for my skin and in combination with the Immortelle Precious Cream. I think my skin is going to thank me so much, when I give it such a luxury treatment! 

MizDenise
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I've never tried your products. I would love to do a test drive to see if your products will work for my needs I have sensitve skin and have yet to find something that wont be too harsh.

holly_hennessy_swint
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
WOOHOO! I am a Winner!

I can't tell you how excited I am to have won! I love L'Occitane's products but have never tried these! Looking forward to letting everyone know my experiences with them! Thank you so much! :)

adrian44
2 years, 6 months ago
Would be great to try!

Would be great to try!  Thanks for the chance!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend