Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

dtrivi215
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

TeresaGayle
2 years, 6 months ago

Bring it on!  I'm going to be 50 on 11/11/11 and have three boys ages fifteen, twelve and seven; If it can make me look better, it can make anyone look younger!Kiss

holly_hennessy_swint
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Love their Products!

I love L'Occitane's products but have never tried these 2! I would be happy to leave a review for them if I am picked to try them out!

KdDidds
2 years, 6 months ago
Love to be chosen

I am only 34 and have noticed that my face has begun the aging process. I have scowl lines on my forhead and between my eyebrows above the bridge of my nose. My husband makes fun of them and I am now begining to get self concious about them. I would love to try these to see if they help diminish the scowl lines I have created on my face. Thanks.

Linda2000
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Challenge

I love L'Occitane products and wouldnlove to try these.

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Wow I'd love to review some of their products!!

dbi423
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I would so love to participate in this challenge!  Thank you for the chance to do so!

dianeparrish
2 years, 6 months ago

I would love to test this product. Thanks

melinda42
2 years, 6 months ago
L'OccInane giveaway

I have always wanted to try this line of fabulous products! At this stage in life I need all the help I can get, sub teaching, working on my masters, 2 kids in college, one getting married in Dec, and hot flashes! I deserve something like this... don't I ?? ; )

gena_durbin_carrico
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane challenge

I would love to try your products! 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend