Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

Jusmebeinme
2 years, 6 months ago
Day and Night Challenge

I would love to be one of the ten lucky winners to participate in the Day and Night Challenge. The opportunity to try your products and give a testimonial would be ideal for me. After having a baby, working, and taking care of the house, I am starting to notice some issues that were not there before, so I would be excited to try something new that works.  Thank you for this opportunity and I hope I am chosen as one of your luck ten.

debjc83
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

Well, I'm in the age group that this is intended for and could really use help with my sagging, thinning, wrinkled skin.

I use clarison a few times a week and do an at home peel once a week so that my skin will be ready to let the moisutizers do the best job possible - pleases pick me and yes I promise to write feedback on the products

Thaks for the chance

Deborah Curran

rhonda_hagy_miller
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

i WOULD LOVE TO PROVIDE FEED BACK AFTER TRYING YOUR PRODUCT..

sw33th0n33
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Would love to try this! :)

cynthia_chouinard
2 years, 6 months ago
Love to Take your Challenge

I am 59 yrs old and have really bad deep wrinkles & lines above my lip. I would love to try the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge to see if my deep lines & wrinkles will go away. I hate the look of my face. I even hate to go out in public anymore cause of the server deep lines I have. I have tried so many different products and nothing have worked yet.I even tried the Olay products and wow did I waste my money on that. I am disabled and my money is not what it used to be before I got hurt. If I get picked for me to try this product,I awnessly tell you the truth that if it worked on me or not. I have had these wrinkles and lines on my face specially above my lip for years now. It seems that nothing is going to work for me at all. But I will defently truthfully will try this for as many days and nights you want me too.This is my promise to you.

getalife7
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day &Night Challenge

I would love to try the new products and give feedback

missyw03
2 years, 6 months ago
day and night challenge

i would love to try this challenge i love makeup and would love to try things and provide a testimonial on them.

browneyedMNgirl
2 years, 6 months ago
Immortelle challenge

I am up to the challenge and would love to be one of the lucky winners!

brandy4587
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

Having just turned 41 and being a runner my skin takes a beating - the L'Occitane Day and Night Challenge is the perfect foil to my skin issues - I would love to be one of your testers!

olesya_budarkova
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
I would like to take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I am really interested in this L`Occitane Day and Night challenge! I am a beauty fanatic and would love to try your products and give my feedback so other potential customers will know how your products perform. I had good results woth your lip products in the past and recently also tryed new hair product - Smoothing repairing gloss for dry and damaged hair which i love so i am familiar with your brand but never used a skincare yet. Hope to be one of the lucky winners!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend