Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

MisoPretty
2 years, 6 months ago
RE: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I would love to try the 2 products and give my feedback, rather good or bad.

I have been looking into trying some anti aging products since I am close to my 30's. Now is a good time for me to try out products and see if I can get results.

christina_kauffman
2 years, 6 months ago
Would love to do this!!

I would LOVE to take the L'OccitaneDay & Night Challenge! And give a review afterwards :) I love trying stuff & then being able to tell people how much i loved it!  Good Luck everyone :)

matthewsgammy
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I would love the opportunity to try and review these products.

rjennings67
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I Would be PRIVILEGE To Take The L'Occitane Challenge...My Skin can use a MAKEOVER,I Recently Turned 40,yes 40(can't believe it myself)and i Certainly notice a Big Difference in my Mositure Levels and The Dryness which is The Worst part,not Negating The Stress Also caused havoc to my once smooth clear skin,as A Single Parent of Two(2) Special-Needs Children,it has Certainly Taken a Toll On My Skin And I simply can't AFFORD L'occitane at this time although I REGISTERED with Them a While back After Reading Great Reviews About Them and Their all Natural Ingredients Developed in France...I Currently use Kitchen CONCOCTIONS,so it would be great to wake-up and apply a Moisturizer without all the Theatrics,lolzzz...Yes I would Be Honored To Write A Review,Thank You...:)

jillwyrk7
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

would love to try this product line.....

teegirl88
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane challange

I would love to try your products and then review them.Myface sure needs the help.

cinnamon2008
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I would love to take the L'OccitaneDay & Night Challenge! I've loved L'Occitane products for years, but have never tried these. I love the luxury of this brand and how it makes my skin look and feel.

shorekitten
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I am a product junkie.  I do quite a few reviews on the Ulta site for products I've used.  I love to try new things!  Sign me up!  Combination skin - normal/dry.  Aging (4*cough, cough* unintelligible number inserted here)

Cool

Annie

"If you don't design your own life plan, chances are you'll fall into someone else's plan. And guess what they have planned for you? Not much." - Jim Rohn

misfitred
2 years, 6 months ago
L'occitane challenge

I am super excited at the opportunity to try these products and offer my acession of what there potential is . There is not much out there I have not tried forgoing $1000 dollar products- and the home shopping networks do not have anything left to entertain me with.

I am currently unemployed so I have ample time to evaluate the products for you and report in extensive detail.

Thank you for the opportunity.

evet
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I love to review and love to test cosmetics.  Too young to give into full out wrinkles, but  still hoping to help my skin  already affected by lines, creases or aging areas.  Everyones skin type is different, and you will have a different point of view since I have  combination skin. 

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend