Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Discussion

Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

Get $124 in L'Occitane products for FREE (all you have to do is provide testimonials after you use the product!)

We'll be selecting 10 lucky winners to receive the following products from L'Occitane:

Immortelle Precious Cream ($56): A rich, smooth day cream enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to correct deep wrinkles and restructure skin for improved firmness and a visibly younger looking complexion.

Immortelle Precious Night Cream ($68): A silky smooth overnight treatment enhanced with precious Immortelle Cell Extracts, Immortelle Essential Oil and antioxidant Vitamin E to help reverse the thinning of the skin, which naturally occurs with age.

The products will be yours to keep, you need only provide your feedback once you've used them! Interested in participating? Comment below and you'll be entered to win!

UPDATE: This contest has ended. Thanks for participating!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

188 Replies

CallMeCoors
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I would love to try these products and give a testimonial.  How do I enter?

Vickiln
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
I would love to try these products!

Lanieekat
2 years, 6 months ago
My Face

I would love to try this, I definitely think my skin would benefit from these products. thanks for the chance.

mchakir
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I would love to try these!

dringer157
2 years, 6 months ago
L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge

I would love to be an ambassador for you. I love trying new products and then giving my feed back on them.

babyshaiyene
2 years, 6 months ago
Would love to try!

Would love to have the chance to try these products!!

dtrivi215
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
This sounds fantastic!!

I would love to partake in this L'Occitane!!! I have a blog and YouTube that would get a lot of exposure with this challenge!!

jules79
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
I'd love to try this!

I love trying new beauty products & I am definitely NOat shy about sharing my honest opinion!

siobhan15
2 years, 6 months ago
Awesome!!

I would love to try this out!

swoogietwo
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Take the L'Occitane Day & Night Challenge!

I'm up for the challenge.  Thanks for the chance Good luck to all.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend