Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97!!

Discussion

WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97!!

Comment on this post for a chance to win!

Minus417

-Minus417 specializes in combining ancient knowledge with high technology. Their products are based on an optimal balance between the components’ proportions and their cosmetic effects. These products present a unique cosmetic development, the Vitamin Mineral Complex, a scientific combination of natural active components, like moisture-balancing select minerals from the Dead Sea, energizing anti oxidant vitamins and unique plant extracts from France, designed to assist in regenerating skin cells and preventing aging signs. All –Minus417 products are paraben and mineral oil free. For the first time ever they are now available to American consumers.

You can WIN a free Anti-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97! To enter, just comment on this post!

Join us on Facebook and Twitter for more giveaways, free samples and more!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

33 Replies

taryn.romero
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
free anti aging kit

I would love to win this kit but I have to be honest, I would give it to my mom to use.  I know that she's self concious of her skin and has been for a long time.  I would love to help give her confidence a boost so that she can feel as beautiful on the outside as she is on the inside.  Good luck to all!

loribelle2
2 years, 6 months ago
love to try this!

I'm at that age, (clearing my throatSurprised) where I could really tell if it worked well or not...

sanneeagle
2 years, 6 months ago
I would love to WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417

I would love to WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417

luckyyear2009
2 years, 6 months ago
Anti-Aging Kit from -Minus417

I am 39 and have some age-related problems such as deepening creases on my face and around the laugh line.  I would love the opportunity to try this product since it helps to prevent aging.  Thank you!

cbelz
2 years, 6 months ago
Would love to win

Would love to win this!

angela_barnes
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417

Hope I win, I am getting older and need some help with Anti-Aging.

tracy_martin
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417

I can use ALL the help I can get when it comes to aging! 

Thanks Smile

matthewsgammy
2 years, 6 months ago
WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417

Would love to win this. 

tiffany_gallehugh
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
minus417

I would love to try this!

browneyedMNgirl
2 years, 6 months ago
New skin care

I have been looking for a skin care regimen, but have not been able to make the investment without trying first.  This would be awesome.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend