Home » Community » Message Boards » Giveaways, Samples, Freebies, Deals, and More! » WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97!!

Discussion

WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97!!

Comment on this post for a chance to win!

Minus417

-Minus417 specializes in combining ancient knowledge with high technology. Their products are based on an optimal balance between the components’ proportions and their cosmetic effects. These products present a unique cosmetic development, the Vitamin Mineral Complex, a scientific combination of natural active components, like moisture-balancing select minerals from the Dead Sea, energizing anti oxidant vitamins and unique plant extracts from France, designed to assist in regenerating skin cells and preventing aging signs. All –Minus417 products are paraben and mineral oil free. For the first time ever they are now available to American consumers.

You can WIN a free Anti-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97! To enter, just comment on this post!

Join us on Facebook and Twitter for more giveaways, free samples and more!

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

33 Replies

CallMeCoors
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
Anti-Aging Kit

I would love to win this!

eva_kiss
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97!!

I WOULD LOVE TO WIN THIS

babyshaiyene
2 years, 6 months ago
LOVE!

I would totally LOVE to win this giveaway!!

toiagreve
2 years, 6 months ago
Anti Aging

I would love to win this kit. Since I have noticed the fine lines in my face and the spots from sun damage, it has been hectic trying to find a product that works. So many of the same products in the drug stores and none of them seem to work for me. I'd like use a product and be able to see a difference after a few months.

LittleBunny
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Yes Please!

I would love to try these!

Stef42678
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
Amazing Products!

I would love to win these products, they sound amazing!

champ76
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97!!

This product sounds amazing ! I love the fact that it regenerates the skin cells and prevents the signs of aging, these are the two main things I am looking for in a product.

dawnrager
allstar
2 years, 6 months ago
WIN a FREE Anit-Aging Kit from -Minus417 valued at $228.97!!

Yes, I'd love to win this!  PICK ME!  :)

celestepirolo
2 years, 6 months ago
pick me!

Iwould love to win this!!thanks

Sk3lly_Tin
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
:]

Love to win (: Good luck everyone (:

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend