Home » Community » Message Boards » Everything Else » Where is a good place to get good halloween makeup?

Discussion

Where is a good place to get good halloween makeup?

Ive got an edward scissorhands costume this year  for Halloween and I need some dark makeup. Anyone have any good suggesstsions for what to do or what makeup to buy to do it?

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

10 Replies

alexis_br
2 years, 6 months ago
Mehron

If you have time to order off the web, Mehron.com sells awesome Halloween makeup. It's good quality and not super expensive.

jj0466
insider
2 years, 6 months ago
the black cat closet

This site:  http://theblackcatcloset.com/

A good place to get dark makeup, clothing etc for Halloween.

juliaghostx3
2 years, 6 months ago
Re: Where is a good place to get good halloween makeup?

Hii, I love doing Halloween makeup! I use the creme Face Paint, from Party City, you can get a 1 oz. tube for like, $1.99- $2.99.
Also, you could really use any eyeshadow. If I had more money, I would use Ben Nye, or Kryolan. They have really good special Effects products! 

aly7
elite
2 years, 6 months ago

Wet n Wild always comes out with a dirt-cheap halloween collection called Fantasy Makers.... I know I saw it at ULTA and maybe Rite Aid.....

elizabeth_roberts
2 years, 6 months ago
Ricky's?

I am not sure where you are located but in NYC there is a great place called Ricky's that is almost like a Halloween store all year long.  I flippin love that place.  It's actually a beauty supply store but come this time of year they go NUTS with everything.  You can try here http://www.rickysnyc.com/

Elizabeth

www.primpedandpainted.com

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Oops just realized i posted this twice, sorry about that..

Thanks for all the great tips ladies! I will be sure to check out some of these sites! 

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 5 months ago
Thanks so much for all your help ladies!

I watched Candee Johnson's makeup tutorial on Edward Scissorhands makeup and its perfect! Love the look and can't wait to re-create it! xo

CelebrityCafe
1 year, 6 months ago

For makeup tips, I'd recommend watching Promise Phan's youtube channel, she does great transformations. Also, Jessica Romano from 'Glam Fairy' has great Halloween makeup tips! Good luck! :)

MrsFrosty226
insider
2 years, 6 months ago

I would try a costume store first. There aren't a good chains that I know of, if you're in Denver area I can give you some good ones.  They usually have a makeup counter with sales people who can help you out.  Even those seasonal halloween stores are good, they don't have attendents but usually have a good selection.  Sounds like a fun costume, good luck!

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 6 months ago
RE: Halloween Makeup

Your costume sounds great! Wherever you end up buying, check out these tutorials on how to apply. They are super helpful and I bet you can use the tips to knock Edward Scissorhands out of the park! Upload a picture when you're in costume I'd love to see it!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend