Home » Community » Message Boards » All About Nails » Want Your Polish to Last lLnger?

Discussion

Want Your Polish to Last lLnger?

Here's a tip for you. Mixed minced garlic with your clear nail polish and let it sit for at least two weeks. Then mix it really well and apply your coat. This will make your polish last longer and your nails stronger. For more tips, check out creativebeautytips.com.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

autumnblues
2 years, 6 months ago
Want Your Polish to Last lLnger?

Interesting. I have never heard this before. I was wondering, was this something that was passed down to you by a relative? In what way does this make your polish last longer?

MissXu
elite
2 years, 6 months ago
Exciting

My nails have been very weak lately and this tip sounds awesome, but I'm wondering does it smell really strong too? 

MaryTB
COMMUNITY MANAGER
2 years, 6 months ago
RE: Nail polish tricks

I've never heard of garlic in nail polish, but it definitely sounds interesting. If you're looking for some great do-it-yourself tips for nails check out this article, it helped me give myself a great pedicure that lasted a long time!

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend