Home » Community » Message Boards » Hair Help » hair tips

Discussion

hair tips

HOME REMEDIES:

If you have dandruff, you can apply lemon or cud till 1 hour. after that you can wash it.

For smooth & silky hair you can use aloevera.

you can use hena(mahndi) for sliky hair .

For long hair you can wash your hair with shikakai.

You can also use hibiscus flowers.

Subscribe
Notifiy me with emails too

3 Replies

GlitzyGal
2 years, 5 months ago
Oilive Oil Treatment

For the past year, I have done a olive oil hair treatment once a week and the results are amazing.

Here are the dirrections...Olive Oil Hair Treatment.

Good Luck!

ladyboarder9669
elite
2 years, 7 months ago
After washing your hair at night, put your hair into 3 dif buns on the top of your head

Wake to waves! So easy to do when you're short on time for doing your hair the next morning!

hamolla
allstar
7 months, 1 week ago
Re: Oilive Oil Treatment
GlitzyGal posted:

For the past year, I have done a olive oil hair treatment once a week and the results are amazing.

Here are the dirrections...Olive Oil Hair Treatment.

Good Luck!

I knew that olive oil is very good for hair, even for skin, and I purchased an enriched olive oil bottle from Vatika, they have good hair products, easy to use and at an affordable price. Someone would think that a cheap price means a mediocre product but Vatika's products are the proof that sometimes you can get very good results as a low price. They do not focus on the recipient but on its content! I recommend their shampoo for hair growth, it really made a difference and leave the hair healthy, shiny, without dandruff, breaking less and growing fast. I think it was about 6$, unfortunatelly it is commercialized in the Middle East mostly but you can buy online nevertheless. The olive oil however did not work much for my, my hair gets oily quick and quicker when I use oils, plus I do not have the patience to apply and wait. Shampoos and shower hair creams are faster and as good, even better. Also, besides the olive oil, I heard that amla/almond/cocconut/mustard/cactus oils are as good.

Welcome to TotalBeauty.com!
Ready to unleash your inner beauty junkie? Enter your email and check the boxes below to get free samples, exclusive deals, discounts at Total Beauty Shops, and expert beauty tips delivered straight to your inbox!
Email to a friend